Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reading the Bible Daily

I've come to realize you have to work everyday in your faith to keep it strong. I went this weekend without opening my Bible once and so quickly I fall. Judgments about people, anger, wordy-dirds (dirty words) all come back. I've been trying so hard to stay in the word and to practice what God teaches and it all goes downhill when you stop trying, when you stop reaching for your goal. I didn't have any major blow-outs that I'm infamous for, but I sure was having a hard time controlling my emotions. If you want a close personal relationship with God it takes work and it takes time. You can't read the Bible once and expect to know it all, you have to study it every day and pray, make it your goal in life to be a close personal friend of Jesus Christ. Don't let others read the Bible to you, when I make posts on here look it up. Make sure what I am saying is what is written. Don't let someone drag you astray because you are too lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment