Monday, December 6, 2010

Case for Christ part 2

IF                                                      THEN
Jesus is the son of God.....                  his teachings are more than just good ideas from a wise teacher;
                                                          they are God's own insights- on which I can confidently build my life

Jesus sets the standard for mortality...  I can have an inchanging foundation for my choices and decisions,
                                                           rather than basing them on the values of what seems to get me ahead
                                                           in a particular situation

Jesus did rise from the dead....             he's still alove today and available for me to encounter on personal
                                                           basis

Jesus conquered death...                      he can open the door of eternal life for me, too

Jesus has divine power....                    he has the supernatural ability to guide me and transform
                                                          me as I follow him

Jesus personally knows the pain
of loss and suffering...                         he can comfort and encourage me when things so wrong

Jesus loves me as he says...                he has my best interests at heart. That means I have nothing to loose
                                                         and everything to gain by committing myself to him

Jesus is who he claims to be....          as my Creator he deserves my obedience and worship

No comments:

Post a Comment